How We Got Started
Where We Are Now
To work with the Pastoral communities in the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands(ASALs) of Kenya for their improved climate resilience.
Climate- resilient and thriving pastoral comunities capable of anicipating, coping and recovering from the impacts of climate change.
- Championing gender equality,Inclusion and diversity of the marginalized groups such as women,youth and persons living with disabilities.
- Support the development of sustainable programs to build climate resilience.
- Implementing and supporting land restoration programs / efforts to ensure a safe landscape for human and wildlife.
- Capacity Strengthening pastoralists communities and leaders through trainings to influence climate policies at local, regional and international spaces .
- Driving the understanding and awareness of the impacts of climate change on pastoral communities to propel climate action and inspire positive change.
- Grow and strengthen SASAL into an effective organization capable of delivering on its mission.